JETBeam Product Warranty
Sevice Principle1. JETBeam provides easy, reliable, speedy service to all lights under our warranty
2. Dealers will be responsible for customers. Customers should contact the dealers or distributors from whom they bought JETBeam lights for warranty support with JETBeam′s ′Warranty Card′ and either a trade invoice or receipt. JETBeam will provide our authorized dealers with the technology and parts to service our lights.
2) 24 Months free repairs: JETBeam will offer free repair within 24 Months for lights from the date of purchase if problem develops with normal use. Different warranty period for different products:
|Flashlight, Headlamps and Bikelights||24 Months|
|Rechargeable Battery and Battery Charger||12 Months|
Except the products and accessories listed above, other products or free offers provided by JETBeam are not covered within the product′s warranty. 3) Limited lifetime warranty: For lights past the free repair warranty period, we provide lifetime repairs but will charge for parts. The distributor will notify customer the cost of the part before repair.
4) Warranty certificate: Customers request after-sale service from JETBeam distributors or dealers by providing with a completed JETBeam warranty card, purchase invoice or receipt. The distributor should provide services to the customers and JETBeam will support for these services.
JETBeam′s free warranty does not cover any damages or failure caused by:1) Excessive dropping, unauthorized modification or reconstruction.
2) Improper use, storage or maintenance (such as reverse putting of battery).
3) Battery leakage.
4) Salt water and corrosive damage to the unit
To guarantee a swift and effective customer service, please contact the distributor or retailer whom you purchased product from or contact JETBeam directly using the details below:Distributors / Wholesale Orders Support
E-mail: email@example.com (USA, Asia or Africa Area)
E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org (European Area)
(9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. GMT+8 from Monday to Friday)